Boiled Potatoes & fried Cauliflower Florets ,Seasoned & simmer with Indian Spices.
- Boiled potatoes 4 med size cut in chunks
- Cauliflower florets 2 cup
- Mustard Oil ?any cooking oil 2 tbsp
- Onion sliced med 2
- Tomatoes chopped 3
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder 2 tsp
- Cumin powder 1/2 tbsp
- coriander powder 1 tbsp
- Garam masala 1 tsp
- Bay leaf 2
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Green coriander leaves chopped 1 tbsp
- Water 1 cup or as required for gravy
- Heat oil in a pan then adding Cumin seeds once it crackled add bay leaf.add cauliflower cook till it became brown on top.remove from oil keep aside .
- using same pan adding sliced onion cook till it becomes translucent.add ginger garlic paste cook till raw aroma goes off.Add tomatoes & dry powder except garam masala powder cook till start leaving oil.
- add cooked cauliflower & boiled potatoes.mix properly so it coated with masala mixture.add salt & garam masala powder.give a good stir .add water & boil .once start boiling simmer to low heat for 10 min .so that vegetables absorb gravy .
- Check seasoning & curry desired consistency.turn off heat add chopped green coriander leaves.Serve with Rice or chappati
My Tip: Cook preferably in mustard oil.it gives an awesome flavor.